Anthony Concrete Design is a small but dedicated team of creative thinkers and likeminded individuals working together to make our client’s concrete design dreams become a reality. We have had the pleasure of working with world wide brands such as Starbucks, Adidas, Canada Goose, and Unilock as well as high-end architects, home builders and designers.
We fabricate various designs including concrete fireplaces, wall features and customized furniture to name a few.
About The Job
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of our project team, responsible for providing day to day support to both the workshop and office. As first point of contact for our clients, the project coordinator will represent our brand and seek to build and maintain customer relationships. You will be responsible for gathering project details, providing design guidance, preparing quotations and closing sales. Our project coordinator will need to read & interpret design drawings in order to estimate concrete materials required for each project. Other duties include shipping concrete samples, scheduling and attending occasional site consults, and providing design concepts using SketchUp.
We are looking for a well rounded individual who will thrive in a small business environment. Are you a professional with a vast array of skills that you want to utilize? Whether you love interior design, photography, social media, or have other great talents, we want to hear about it! The role of Project Coordinator offers ample opportunity for growth and development of skills in our growing business.
– Full-time (Monday – Friday)
– Rate is dependent on experience
– Full Time: 43 hours/week
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Respond to client inquires and gather project details for quotation
– Communicate effectively with architects, builders, contractors and homeowners alike
– Provide clients with project quotes accurately and efficiently
– Complete concept drawings as required
– Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
– Assist with operational tasks including preparation of work orders, sending samples to clients and scheduling updates
– Communicate ideas for improving company processes with positive and constructive attitude
– Keep Operations Manager informed of project status and issues that may impact client relations
– Complete all duties in accordance with company health and safety regulations
– Other related duties and responsibilities as required
The ideal candidate has:
– Experience in similar junior project management / design associate role or a recent graduate from a related field
– Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
– Dependable, self-motivated, innovative and committe
– Flexible team player with ability to function independently
– Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
– Keen eye and attention to detail
– Experience working with SketchUp 3D or other design software an asset
– G Level Driver’s License
Shop location is on Bury Crt, Brantford – an easy commute from the Kitchener-Waterloo area, 30 mins down Highway 401.
To apply today, please email your resume to email@example.com