Mould Maker – Archive
Anthony Concrete Design is a high-end manufacturing studio of custom concrete designs, a small, dedicated & detail oriented team. Join our friendly team to deliver stunning concrete projects for architects, designers and homeowners, as well as world-wide brands such as Starbucks, Adidas, Canada Goose, and Unilock.
About The Job
We are seeking a multi-talented, quality minded technician with strong carpentry skills. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, a hands on problem solver, creative and pay attention to detail. Minimum 2 years experience preferable.
Your day-to-day will include understanding the project and determining the fabrication requirements, fabricating moulds and concrete forms plus any shipping crates required. Occasional assistance may be needed with casting & project installations. Our designs range from residential projects such as fireplaces, wall features & furniture pieces, to a variety of larger commercial jobs. No two weeks or two jobs are the same.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the project requirements to meet the specifications of the client and Anthony Concrete Design Inc.
- Convert design specifications into material cut sheets to make required moulds
- Collaborate and communicate with both the project & shop teams to make sure projects are executed in a timely manner
- Measure, cut and shape custom moulds with wood or other materials using hand tools and power tools
- Place and prepare moulds for casting
- Assist with mixing and cast concrete into moulds (on occasion as required)
- Build and prepare custom crates for shipping and/or load materials for delivery
- Clean and organize shop and work spaces including inventory and materials and use a variety of tools and machines as needed
- Other general duties as needed
The ideal candidate has:
- Mould making / wood working experience (min. 2 years)
- Strong fine carpentry skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptive skills and drive
- Solid teamwork and communication skills
- Solid mathematical skills
- Problem solver
- Physically capable of lifting heavy materials on occasion (90 lbs +)
- G Level Driver’s License
Shop location in Brantford, Ontario
- $30 – $35 per hour depending on experience
- Full Time: 44 hours/week
- Health benefits after 3 months
To apply today, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org