Concrete Artist / Mould Maker
Anthony Concrete Design is a high-end manufacturing studio of custom concrete designs, a small, dedicated & detail oriented team. Join our friendly team to deliver stunning concrete projects for architects, designers and homeowners, as well as world-wide brands such as Starbucks, Adidas, Canada Goose, and Unilock.
About The Job
We are seeking a multi-talented, quality minded technician with strong carpentry skills. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, a hands on problem solver, creative and pay attention to detail. Minimum 2 years experience preferable.
Your day-to-day will include understanding the project and determining the fabrication requirements, fabricating moulds and concrete forms plus any shipping crates required. Occasional assistance may be needed with casting & project installations. Our designs range from residential projects such as fireplaces, wall features & furniture pieces, to a variety of larger commercial jobs. No two weeks or two jobs are the same.
– Full-time (Monday – Friday)
– $25 – $35 per hour depending on experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Understand the project requirements to meet the specifications of the client and Anthony Concrete Design Inc.
– Convert design specifications into material cut sheets to make required moulds
– Collaborate and communicate with both the project & shop teams to make sure projects are executed in a timely manner
– Measure, cut & glue concrete panels, hearths, mantels and other concrete pieces using hand tools and power tools
– Place and prepare moulds for casting
– Assist with mixing and cast concrete into moulds
– Build and prepare custom crates for shipping and/or load materials for delivery
– Clean and organize shop and work spaces including inventory and materials and use a variety of tools and machines as needed
The ideal candidate has:
– Mould making / wood working experience (min. 2 years)
– Strong carpentry skills, installation skills an asset
– Attention to detail
– Problem solver
– Physically capable of lifting heavy materials on occasion (90 lbs +)
– Detail oriented
– G Level Driver’s License
Shop location is on Bury Crt, Brantford – an easy commute from the Kitchener-Waterloo area, 30 mins down Highway 401.
To apply today, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org