Architectural Concrete Installer
Anthony Concrete Design is a high-end manufacturing studio of custom concrete designs. We are a small, dedicated & detail oriented team. Be on the cutting edge of modern design in a growing new trade. Join us to deliver stunning concrete projects for architects, designers, homeowners, and worldwide brands.
About The Job
Anthony Concrete Design seeks a multi-talented, quality-minded technician with solid carpentry skills. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, a problem solver, creative and paying attention to detail. We are willing to train the right candidate who will grow with the company.
Your day-to-day will include installations of various custom projects on a weekly basis and in-shop preparations, as required. Our designs range from residential projects such as fireplaces & countertops to various larger commercial jobs. No two weeks or two jobs are the same.
– Full-time (Monday – Friday) 40-45 hrs per week
– $25 – $35 per hour depending on experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Follow job orders to meet the specifications of the client and Anthony Concrete Design Inc.
– Prepare crates for shipping and/or load materials for delivery
– Prepare, load and unload equipment and materials at the shop and onsite for installations
– Measure, cut & glue concrete panels, hearths, mantels and other concrete pieces using hand tools and power tools
– Professionally complete onsite installations
– Clean and organize shop and (onsite) workspaces, including inventory, equipment and materials, and use various tools and machines as needed
– Other general duties as needed
The ideal candidate has:
– Installation experience in a residential or commercial setting
– Strong carpentry skills, installation skills an asset
– Attention to detail
– Problem solver
– Physically capable of lifting heavy materials on occasion (60 lbs +)
– Effective multi-tasker
– Effective teamwork skills
– Solid mathematical skills
– G Level Driver’s License
– Available for travel
Shop location is on Bury Crt, Brantford – an easy commute from the Kitchener-Waterloo area, 30 mins down Highway 401.
To apply today, please email your resume to email@example.com