Architecture Design & Marketing Specialist
Anthony Concrete Design is a high-end manufacturing studio of custom concrete designs. We are a small, dedicated & detail oriented team. Be on the cutting edge of modern design in a growing new trade. Join us to deliver stunning concrete projects for architects, designers and homeowners, as well as world-wide brands.
About The Job
Anthony Concrete Design is seeking a multi-talented, quality minded technician with strong carpentry skills. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, a problem solver, creative and pay attention to detail. We are willing to train the right candidate who will grow with the company.
Your day to day will include installations of various custom projects on a weekly basis and in shop preparations, as required. Our designs range from residential projects such as fireplaces & countertops to a variety of larger commercial jobs. No two weeks or two jobs are the same.
– Full-time (Monday – Friday)
– Rate is dependent on experience
– Full Time: 43 hours/week
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Respond to client inquiries and gather project details for quotation
– Communicate effectively with architects, builders, contractors, and homeowners alike
– Provide clients with project quotes accurately and efficiently
– Complete concept drawings as required
– Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
– Develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote our architectural design services (Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, etc)
– Analyze market trends and competitor activities to inform marketing strategies
– Create and curate engaging content (e.g. videos, graphics, and blog posts) to be used in marketing efforts
– Manage social media accounts and website updates to ensure brand consistency
– Support business development activities by creating estimates
The ideal candidate has:
– Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Architecture, Marketing, or a related field
– Ability to read and interpret architectural and design drawings
– 0-3 years of experience in architecture design and marketing
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in Solidworks, Hootsuite, and SketchUp, Adobe suite (photoshop, illustrator), Canva
– Strong project management and organizational skills
– Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
– Strong ability to work in a collaborative team environment
– G Level Driver’s License
Shop location is on Bury Crt, Brantford – an easy commute from the Kitchener-Waterloo area, 30 mins down Highway 401.
To apply today, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org